Fall is officially here, so it is time to transform that summer wardrobe and get it ready for the cooler days. What better way to do that than have a 5×5 style challenge? It is a great way to maximize your wardrobe by mixing and matching pieces to create different outfits. My first 5×5 style challenge was last month and I LOVED it! If you missed it, no worries – go check it out!
I have teamed up with some amazing stylish ladies to share with you our fall looks with just 5 pieces from our wardrobe.
So what is a 5×5 Challenge? Here is the scoop:
1 – Pick 5 pieces from your closet that you can mix & match to create 5 outfits. I like to choose a theme, like fall transition, or build my pieces around one that I really love.
2 – Use shoes, jewels (Yayy!), bags, and other accessories to help create your different looks.
3 – take a picture of your outfits each day and post them along with the #5x5fallchallenge and follow along to get some great outfit inspiration! Follow me on Instagram to see each look!
Here are my 5 pieces for the Fall challenge!
- Gap Skinny Jeans – I used these in my last challenge and they are back again. The are honestly my favourite jeans! Just so simple and classic.
- Banana Republic Black Trousers – I work during the week, so I wanted to make sure to add in some work-appropriate outfits and show you how you can take the same pieces and wear them to the office or on the weekend.
- Old Navy Plaid Button Down – It’s fall! I love a classic button down shirt and and any excuse to wear a cozy flannel shirt.
- QueCute Boutique Graphic Tee – You all know my love for graphic tees. This Canadian company has the cutest inspirational tees.
- Pink Blush Sweater Dress – Sweater dresses are the greatest way to dress up that fall look and are SO versatile!
I will be posting a new look each day next week! Subscribe to my blog so you can get each new look sent directly to your inbox, and follow me on Instagram to get the first sneak peek!